Wednesday, January 4, 2012

List of 15 for 2012

So, here's the list for this year. I did okay last year and hit 50%. I've carried over some and added some new ones. I have some repeats, because I think they are important. 
  1. - Run/Jog/Walk 300 Miles
  2. - Enter and finish a 5K run
  3. - Get 6 hours of sleep almost everyday
  4. - Attend 2 live plays NOT at Theatre Siena
  5. - Learn to play 2 new songs on the bass
  6. - Lose 40 pounds
  7. - Build a dividing wall and add electricity to the basement
  8. - Run for public office, probably school board
  9. - Read a book a month
  10. - Take each of my daughters to lunch at least twice
  11. - Take a trip to Chicago
  12. - watch a documentary a month
  13. - get my feet tattooed with a pig and rooster
  14. - see at least 3 concerts/performances
  15. - regularly visit with a therapist
Wish me luck?

No comments: